Browse By Section
- Bic Products
- Writing Instruments
- Office - Printing - Calendars
- Flash Drives
- Auto - Travel - Personal
- Outdoors - Games - Tools
- Bags & Coolers
Browse our all new digital Best Buys catalog
Terms & Conditions
The offers and prices within this website are proprietary promotional offers and do not necessarily reflect nor imply endorsement or participation of the original manufacturer. Trademarks, service marks, advertising wording, designs and corporate logos on products displayed on this website are intended to show examples of what can be accomplished and are not to be construed as endorsements, or approvals. All copyrighted information and registered designs are the property of their respective owners.
Kaeser and Blair Inc. has tried to be as accurate as possible when presenting information; however, errors can occur. K&B is not responsible for incidentals or consequential damage resulting from errors in information on this website regardless of the origin of those errors. Colors of items and imprints shown on this website will change according to the settings selected for the monitor or printer used. If color is critical to you or your customer, secure a sample for approval before order is entered. Set-up, art, shipping & handling, extra imprint colors and other services will affect total costs. Check with your K&B Dealer to verify pricing.
All merchandise shown on this website will be substantially as displayed and described. Kaeser & Blair is the sales agent/distributor of the merchandise offered for sale in this catalog. K&B is not the manufacturer. The appropriateness of an item for a specific purpose or end user is to be determined by the purchaser. K&B is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from inappropriate use of merchandise. Merchandise failing to arrive by a specific event date, providing the event date was a condition of the original order, may be refused by the customer and returned to K&B. Kaeser and Blair Inc. is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from missed event dates.
Kaeser & Blair Dealers are advised to be familiar with the above information and to advise their customers accordingly.
1. Artwork: All suppliers require clean, sharp black and white artwork for reproduction of custom logos, unless specifically noted. Artwork should be color separated for multi-color imprints. Letterheads, yellow page advertisements or photo copies are not generally accepted to provide acceptable printing results. Artwork can be sent by email to: email@example.com. Ask for our instructions sheet to insure an accurate and successful upload. If the customer cannot supply camera ready art, K&B In-house Art Department will prepare most logos from customer's copy for a flat charge of $30 per logo net for one color or $45 per logo net for 2-color artwork. Complex art is subject to a quote.
2. Cuts, Screens, Dies and Set-up Charges: Depending upon the production method, the item and the price structure charged, a set-up charge may apply. Consult the specific Best Buys page for the specific product for these charges. Generally, manufacturers maintain files for a maximum of 24 months. Reorders placed after the 24 month period will require a new set-up charge. Reorder set-up charges may apply.
3. Product Colors: Color samples shown are to be used as a guide only. Due to variances in the photographic and the printing processes involved in the production of our catalog, slight differences in the product color may occur. If a product is to be used for a particular "color" coordinated promotion and product color is a significant part of the promotion, we ask that you order a random sample or a product proof prior to production.
4. Imprint Colors: Standard imprint colors vary from item to item and manufacturer to manufacturer. If a specific PMS color match is required, contact a K&B Dealer Service Representative for pricing for the specific product as each manufacturer will have their own pricing policy.
5. Future Deliveries: Generally our vendors and K&B can accommodate orders calling for delivery at some future date. However at these deeply discounted prices and with the potential for price fluctuation in the marketplace, future deliveries must be approved by K&B. Please ask your K&B Dealer to verify future delivery dates. Calendar orders do not require prior approval and any date prior to December 31 is acceptable.
6. Multi-colors, or Multi-location printing: Unless specifically quoted on the product page in our catalog, all pricing includes single color only printing in a single location. For items not listing multi-color or multi-location printing as an option, contact a K&B Dealer Service Representative for pricing and/or availibility.
7. Pricing Expiration: The Best Buys catalog is published on a continuing 4 month cycle. Catalogs expire at the end of April, August and December. Please confirm with your K&B Dealer if you are ordering close to an end date. Orders signed by the expiration date and received at K&B within 10 calendar days will be accepted.
8. Production Time: All production times listed are "approximate" and cannot be guaranteed due to variations depending on seasonal changes. Time quoted are actual "working days" (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Please allow additional time for orders to reach K&B, plus 1-3 days for K&B processing, time for orders to reach the factory and 3-5 for delivery by UPS ground. For "Special Event Dated" orders, refer to item # 11.
9. Proofs: Paper proofs of the proposed imprint copy can be provided on each item upon request. Product proofs may also be available on certain items, consult with your K&B Dealer Service Representative for cost on both.
10. Samples: Random imprinted samples are available on any product shown in the Best Buys Catalog at 50% of the smallest quantity list price shown. Sample purchases must be prepaid with the exception of Mastercard, Visa, or American Express transactions. All samples shipped prepaid by UPS ground. If expedited service is needed appropriate charges will apply.
11. Special "Event" Dated Orders: Do not "assume" that a specific date can be met if the item ordered is for special event and would be worthless if delivered after the date. Each case must be specially authorized by a K&B Dealer Service Representative. Once authorization has been pre-approved, be certain to expedite your order by overnight delivery to K&B and put the required "in hands delivery by or notify date" in the appropriate box on the K&B order form. Also be sure to list the name of the K&B Dealer Service Representative that received the pre-approval from the factory.
12. Substitutions: At times, K&B and our manufacturers find it necessary to make substitutions. We reserve the right to provide like product of equal or greater value without notice. Note: It is especially prevalent on caps advertised as "imports" - we do not advertise or guarantee a specific import brand. This may vary from order to order depending upon availability. On wearables it is not uncommon to find variations between "dyed lots" and colors may also vary from order to order.
13. Under-run or Over-runs: Due to the very nature of automated high-speed production equipment and methods it is not possible to guarantee exact quantities. It is industry standard practice to allow for an under or over run of 5% on certain items. Some items even run as much as 30% over run in higher quantities. Invoices will reflect the actual quantity shipped.
Prices and shipping subject to change due to world market prices, raw materials, and energy costs.
Other charges may apply - contact your Kaeser & Blair Dealer for specific prices and specifications.
Please note that all pricing is rounded to the tenth of a penny to offer the best available pricing.